Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plastic Computer Desk Looking For A Simple Cable Organizer To Go Under A Computer Desk, Ideas ?

Looking for a simple cable organizer to go under a computer desk, ideas ? - plastic computer desk

I am looking for a cable organizer. I only need a corridor of spiral plastic, which can be opened in the middle, and I can connect the cables and mount the backs or directly on the desktop. Tired of tangled son under my computer desk. I saw several of Belkin or APC, but prefer something simple.

A computer kiosk, I have had a long time ago, the plastic spirals great that there will room for cable halfway, but is set in the middle and the cable's "been in" I was firmly on the side -- still find something like an add-on.

Please offer suggestions, models, experiences and preferences to stay away. In the experiment, the cable ties and other (Velcro) to avoid things.

2 comments:

Linux OS said...

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/Sear ...

danny said...

cheap way is to simply buy vacuum tubes. Halve and use it for the organization.

that "son" in Lowes special looms that costs 3-4 times more than the vacuum tubes, but is exactly the same thing but shorter.

Post a Comment