Friday, January 22, 2010

Allergies And Sour Stomach What Is The Matter With My Stomach?

What is the matter with my stomach? - allergies and sour stomach

My stomach already hurts bad enough food and drink:

Tea
Coffee
Cranberry juice (and cranberry)
Blueberries
Tomatoes (sometimes)
Tomato Sauce
Cheese
Cheese sauces
Chou
Sour Krout
Juice
Grapes
Milk (not frozen)
Some meat, but not much
Lemon and pepper, but on their own, they are good.
And so on.

Is this an allergy test? Or maybe something in these foods that my stomach hurt so? Whenever I get this pain, I eat things like Rolaids or Immodiam like candy! Drinking soda is like a medicine rather strangely. If I drink at least half a box during one of these stomach pains, better than drugs. () And much faster

What can I do to stop this terrible abdominal pains? I think the best way to describe the feeling, you feel as if a hot water tank in the stomach .. explode but it is not. Yes, it is very strange and annoying.

I thank you because Iur help!

5 comments:

seruel09 said...

You might have to try an ulcer, see your doctor so that you know what in the stomach

on the basis of the above foods
I think these foods are acid to be added to our Heartburn

seruel09 said...

You might have to try an ulcer, see your doctor so that you know what in the stomach

on the basis of the above foods
I think these foods are acid to be added to our Heartburn

Reverand F@ Boy said...

You could Intollerante lactose. Cut cheese (GET) of their diet.

lana s said...

Perhaps they were originally to be extremely full of gas.
If you try to Gas-X, and there are others. Make sure that your stomach could be harmful. So please do not ask the opinion of Dr. Soon .===

van frank said...

Do you have a condition .... Have you consulted a professional about how a doctor? sounds something like a stomach ulcer or something ... But good to know that I'm not really trying to help.

Post a Comment