Sunday, January 31, 2010

Numbness In Face More Condition_symptoms Is There Any One Out There That Has Numbness In The Face After St Oping Effexor?

Is there any one out there that has numbness in the face after st oping Effexor? - numbness in face more condition_symptoms

I took Effexor for over a year, every time I tried to walk, he would get facial numbness, dizziness and Tingeling hands. The now more than two months after the Effexor and I think with these sypmtoms. I do not want to take on, but I feel terrible.Is Is there anyone who had Simal effective manner?

3 comments:

mac said...

OK, it's serious, can you pet out - you can not stop antidepressants cold turkey --- that really too slow to call the MD, which are prescribed for you personally and weaned --- they call it now If you still have those symptoms - I am afraid that the capture of an attack or a stroke ..... not drive ... someone to take you to the emergency room - seriously, now ...........

sissy said...

My sister had a seizure after quiting Effexxor. His doctor had an anticonvulsant medication for 4 months before the impact of the disappeared Effexxor made.

Christopher Griffin said...

Effects are terrible, when out of Effexor. had the same effect that you and many more. : (Good luck.

Post a Comment