Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portable Hard Drive Deals Portable Hard Drive Problems?

Portable hard drive problems? - portable hard drive deals

I have a portable hard drive (Western Digital)-mass USB drive, and my computer has problems to deal with it ..
also worked in other teams, but when I calculate my own, and you open "My Computer" I do not see the hard drive .. I tried to search for him. and then I am open to "add a new hard drive, and went through the whole setup. when I finally received a message" This device can not start. (Code 10). "The device exists in the Device Manager (at the Device Manager, click Start, click Control Panel, open Performance and Maintenance, and then click System. In the Properties dialog box" system, click the tab "Hardware" then Device Manager.)
The Support Center for troubleshooting uninstall in my drive and reinstall, which I did, but did not help.
WHAT CAN I DO? HELP! its important

1 comment:

pender21... said...

Try this.
http://www.pchell.com/hardware/usbcode10 ...

If you are using Windows 98 or later (including Win ME), you have the drivers for the USB storage device

Post a Comment