Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tubby Baby Bath Question About Tubby Gerbils?

Question about tubby gerbils? - tubby baby bath

Well ... Here stands.

I have four gerbils. Two of them are little more than a year, I think (I do not know exactly how old because they were full grown when I got it). The other two are about 3 months. They eat regularly, plays regularly in the running wheel when it is not broke, and run the fate of the bag in one piece stylus around the earth, when my cat does not. They seem very healthy, but 3 out of 4 of them are already fat enough! The two eldest, Otto and Dan were scarce when I arrived, but is now so plump. The two young men, and Jesus Owsley (not religious) there, but I think they are just after the capture of their adult models. They are healthy, shiny hair, soft, beautiful and everything, but I know if a hamster is in prime overweight, she can have diabetes and other problems. What can I do to lose weight, a little baby?

1 comment:

bestia diligo said...

Sunflower seeds and peanuts are fattening and should be given to a gerbil in small quantities. In addition, try to make a small playground for them in the bathroom, put shoe boxes with holes in them and put them to roll in contact with toilet paper tubes. You will love it!

Post a Comment