Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Double Happiness Table Tennis Advice On A Table Tennis Bat For My Style:?

Advice on a table tennis bat for my style:? - double happiness table tennis

I like to mention the bat that the more power you so it goes (so hard as I hit) - and I do not know how the extra power bat.
I would also like a good rubber grip for spinning (Double Happiness, which I have heard, is the best).
I tend to use my hand to attack again, that I feel comfortable with the defense (and, of course, as ...**).
I have a bat when the ball fell ** a and I have the floor, somehow in power because, with my staff, the power (which is kind of demolition "additions to what I first said, as the power, are just what I mean and shot) no longer use.
I with my hand to cut the ball and also a lot of rotation to the front again (with the sole power to as hard as I am to be hit)

If this is not some1 give me some advice on a bat and prefabricated feel deprived of what I seek, or give me tips on making my own and get advice on what parts and adhesives, and others.

Please ask if there is something in my description makes no sense

Thank you for your time and HoPE can help me.

1 comment:

Sandy ♥ - semi retired :) said...

Now select here to make your table tennis bat -> http://tabletennis.about.com/od/basiccon ... Good luck:)

Post a Comment