Wednesday, January 13, 2010

End Stage Emphysema Symptoms Does Anyone Know The End Stages Of Emphysema?

Does anyone know the end stages of Emphysema? - end stage emphysema symptoms

My grandfather was diagnosed as suffering from emphysema, at the back. He is now 80, and begins to achieve what I consider a point of fear .. and wondered if someone was throwing this here with a loved one? Perhaps I can say that some of the signs of the final round? I think I would not be much longer, and try to know what is the best time to visit him, do not want to wait until a critical point .. In any case, do you know any signs or symptoms that things are going to be leaving (the body)?

Thanks for the info .. create (trying as best I can)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's a bit complicated. It is for each person differently, depending on the speed of progression of the disease and how it handles. Some people still harbor end of the year, while others seem to be very fast downward spiral. Many of them are in the treatment of respiratory, oxygen, and must wear their lifestyle and daily routine should be adjusted accordingly. Other land, where they very rarely because of the extreme shortness of breath during physical exertion can work.

It is very difficult to give a timetable for, I would just make the best time to have to recommend if you end up with no regrets.

Post a Comment