Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do I Have To Get A Temporary Drivers License First In Ohio I Am 15 Years Old And My Birthday Is May 31, What Is The First Day That I Can Get My Temporary License?

I am 15 years old and my birthday is may 31, what is the first day that i can get my temporary license? - do i have to get a temporary drivers license first in ohio

I live in Ohio and has 15 and a half the temporary license for driving with a parent for six months, until I get get a license, I asked whether its November-31 or 30 is my birthday and a half .

4 comments:

Jason M said...

1. December 31st, there is little November.

Jason M said...

1. December 31st, there is little November.

applejac... said...

Day of 15

monroesd said...

Most middle of the year will be known as 180 days, so that the actual recording of his half of the year could be on 27 November.

My proposal is to contribute to DMV Monday 27 November about and go. The Senario is better than I am right and you would be able to that day. Senario The worst thing is that you return.

Post a Comment