Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can Vertigo Cause Night Terrors Vertigo,what Is The Cause Of This Sickness?

Vertigo,what is the cause of this sickness? - can vertigo cause night terrors

I knew this disease fourteen years ago and I remember when I sleep very late in the three or four nights on an ongoing basis and the next day I felt dizzy, and worse if I do not see this Doctor.During years with this disease, said I am a doctor, was what caused my dizziness, and I remember that I said that I ate a lot of salty foods and products with MSG, and to my head. Although I value a little bit cautious, but salt and avoid food with ms g.Until this time the same way every time I sleep is at the end dizziness.What experience serious feelings of vertigo on the way? Please tell me their answers.Thank you! Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment