Thursday, December 24, 2009

Organic Face Foundation What Is The Best Organic And 100% Natural Face Makeup For Red Acne Bumps And Redness All Over Cheeks?

What is the best organic and 100% natural face makeup for red acne bumps and redness all over cheeks? - organic face foundation

I want to buy makeup for the face and really do not know what they are looking .. I have white skin and green eyes .. I want natural and organic products only .. Can you mark on a good? I want something that is not too mushy, but at the same time for hits acne around my face. I do not know know exactly what you want - powder, liquid foundation, etc? I do not know what I buy for my skin type. I saw Aubrey Organics, Ecco Bella, the formula of the doctor, etc ... Most of them have organic jojoba oil, suggesting that it is a non-comedogenic and eliminate acne and blackheads!

Please, I hope, a product, brand and type you might be in my face, get the eyes, you are using (I think my environment, the eye is bigger than my face!). . My face is not fat at all .. located in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment