Friday, December 11, 2009

Weight How Can I Lose Weight Effectively When Excercise Causes Weight Gain?

How Can I Lose weight effectively when excercise causes weight gain? - weight

I am 35 years old and went through menopuase premature. It was therefore with HRT (hormone replacement therapy - steroids) provides for 3 1 / 2 years. This, together with menopuase me a lot of weight. I had come no knowledge of effects of steroids and drugs. I have tried to exercise to lose, but I have found that exercise makes me gain weight. I know that bodybuilding is to help you, but can not join a (gym before the next two months) I am paying for a vehicle. Certainly would appreciate suggestions you may have. The weight affects my asthma and I need to get rid of it before other complications set in. I am not on the weight and has a pro athlete for at least 15 years of my life has been defined. You can belileve I have achieved size and is too personal to explain why so many people think if only excuses from them that I ate in this state.

3 comments:

ozavanti said...

One thing that is of the opinion that in fact able to exercise new muscle tone and, unfortunately, muscle weighs more than fat so the weight gain.

A solution to this may include activities with a band instead of leaders who can take very intimidating.

As observed Athsma perhaps swimming (many worlds best swimmers Athsmatics it took to) relieve symptoms, or simply try to walk - you want to keep your heart rate is too low, so-called "fat burning" zone, where you can still talk comfortably , Arent, but only for a walk.

Remember that time is on your side - the results just a flash in wait for you - slow and steady will win the race. The advantage is that it should be quickly made with his former status as a professional athlete and feel better in QuickTime.

An index is important to drink plenty of water. It removed the system and the body is used regularly and as often as you look to save water.

sowhat said...

How about a stationary bicycle to drive very slowly in 30 minutes? You can lift weights at home? Buy dumbbells and top officials to do? Ask your doctor?

Rockford said...

I would like to make a food and menus for each day of the week. Divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. Write down all of Monday to Sunday. Make all strictly low-fat dishes. Read buying the label for the grams of fat in the foods that affect it. Do not drink sugary drinks like soft drinks and not eat. Eat at home. You can also use a training program for each day of the week. The exercise does not increase in weight, with the exception of Baden, and the only reason for this is that people are very hungry after swimming, and increases the appetite. But I swim and weight lost by writing strictly for my menu plan. Removes all requests. Because you have asthma and other diseases, while eating the focus is more on the right side first and go every day. Then, as easier to insert more excersise if you can. Strength training is a good idea to lose weight. Buy a body fat scale, you really know if you win and lose weight muslce simultaneously. Or you can just move your waist. It should not be believed. I'm about one pound per week.You can lose more in the first month, but then it is slower and removed.
If you have asthma really bad and go on steroids again, maybe your doctor will prescribe topamax with her. This is not a weight loss drug, but is used to treat migraine, mood disorders and other conditions imposed. Some doctors prescribe it for weight loss, but not much, because of side effects. It works to kill the appetite, but she was really your last resort, than lose an unhealthy way weight and you can do it again if you do not eat healthily and still walk away.

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.as ...

Post a Comment