Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Long Acute Pancreatitis Last I Just Got Acute Pancreatitis....Im Only 21!!?

I just got Acute Pancreatitis....Im only 21!!? - how long acute pancreatitis last

It's a bit long, but believe it or reply thanks .... ....

So, I'm 21 years old entering my last year of college .... Before you begin, I say that I have 3.9 GPA in a very good school and is currently planning a degree in Business Law and the double click .... Diploma

But as every student, as I mentioned in the ...... drinking weekends and honest compared to some other PPL, I do not drink much ....... my roommate to drink 3-4 times per week.

Rarely more than once a week ..... take sometimes even once every 2 weeks ........ I tend to, but ..... You damn drunk and smashed ..... But a lot of fun ......

Suddenly last week I had an acute pancreatitis ...... The doctor said it was seriously ....... but was not hospitialized or something ... should follow this diet for a while ... ... Oh, and the level of an enzyme in the liver was really fucked up .....

Now the doctor says I should drink no more ????!!!!! WTF! I just turned 21 years for ****' s good! It does not matter what it is? Never Like ???!!! Whatmy year at college !!!!???

So really, if I start to drink ..... possibly after the summer? IM only 21! In the just on "my life"! I'm ...... really annoying, almost at the thought of not being able to drink ....... depressed or at least for a few years ....... 20 years should enjoy the time that life!

What do you know ..... think I wanted to write ........ really do not think something like this happen to me ..... I will simply not drink enough to have a health problem with her management ....... I mean, my roommate drinks 10 times more than me and is perfectly healthy! There are millions of examples, like in my school ....

No comments:

Post a Comment