Saturday, December 5, 2009

Runners Knee Photos How Do I Get Over Runners Knee- Do I Keep Running?

How do I get over runners knee- do I keep running? - runners knee photos

I saw the driver in the world, a good sense of their symptoms are, and if I run on soft ground will help prevent pain. When I was a few miles in fact, often the pain subsides. I do not know if I can continue to run in the next few days (to run after rice), or whether they are no longer running for a while, until my knee back to normal.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Call your doctor to make sure that you have worn the cloth. It is likely that just a stress injury, but these are some of the most difficult. Probably the reason that the pain in a country such as deafness, or simply not to notice, because you're in the area. If this was a little embarrassed to take at least two weeks off. If you can not, then you can reduce your mileage account to a minimum. Then, unless you do not break the habit.

bonflali... said...

I had cramps in his legs, while in high school, Cross, and had to take a month without running. I read an article in the corridors of the world some years ago, which will help to:
Keep running,
Ignoring the pain,
It is a crazy idea.

SexyTroj... said...

You need new shoes.

Trust me on this matter.

If it hurts, to down the stairs, take a break and relax. Take advantage of Motrin a day to reduce inflammation.

ayano o said...

Stop the execution of one week.
Strength training only.
Go to the treatment.

Post a Comment