Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lyme Disease More Condition_symptoms Article Can A Child Have A Bullseye Bite Mark And Not Have Lyme Disease?

Can a child have a bullseye bite mark and not have Lyme disease? - lyme disease more condition_symptoms article

My son has a few mosquito bites had so lately, when I saw I bump my thinking about him. Now the goal has changed, as after a tick bite. Crescent is a ring now. But here we have deer ticks (as far as I know) and Lyme disease is known in our region. Everything I said Read more about this type of mark, it was a first sign of Lyme disease. He has an appointment to get tested in a few hours, but it is possible that only a rash or something, or mark, nor is Lyme disease? I still think I noticed a tick on his leg for a day or more.

4 comments:

SlowClap said...

Most people can get Lyme borreliosis is a trademark of the contract is the goal, but each brand goal is not Lyme disease. Lyme disease is all the more necessary, ticks and other diseases, it does not exclude this possibility.

Lyme disease usually have a fever with it. It was a kind of tick fever (and could not find, tick, until I was) very sick and I took antibiotics and was feeling a little better. I had headaches, nausea, fatigue, joint pain, back pain and a terrible fever for 2 weeks and a half.

If they do not sting, burn injury, or a rash or fever ... Watch and make sure it will. I used a lot (and I use to cook, biblical plagues suck) and I would be a red rash around the mark in the ulcer like. So you want to see, but not always Lyme disease.

Ronijn said...

It can not be Lyme disease. If your in the Midwest or the south of us, theres a spider called the brown recluse, who leaves a mark exactly as you have described effects might be a spider bite. Do not worry, the brown recluse is toxic and nontoxic.

Bow Hunter said...

Sounds like a spider bite. I would like to see happen now. I know a girl who was bitten by a poisonous spider, and there is no human infections of the eye.

KELLEY... said...

I would seriously question your child will be checked, only because "not think" deer ticks NOT really there! I finished with the same eruption had Lyme disease, and was put on antibiotics for 3 weeks. WE DO, there were deer ticks here.

Post a Comment