Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Milwaukee Mortgage My Wife And I Own Our Home, But It Is Over 100 Years Old And Needs Substantial Work.Any Advice Will Help.?

My wife and I own our home, but it is over 100 years old and needs substantial work.Any advice will help.? - milwaukee mortgage

When I told my wife and I own our home.It located in the heart of Milwaukee in an area which has many improvements.

The market value is 60,000, and a mortgage
left with about 16,000 paid to packaging and a new deck that was installed before we got married.

The house needs extensive work, including a new roof and plumbing and wiring probably is.

We want to repair and sell the house to get closer to our jobs and away from the city.

My question is: What would you do?

Should be a lot of time and money to repair the damage?
This would mean refinancing equity loans an amount much higher ... with the potential to increase home values.

Or sell the house and now we can get and use the money to repay the loan and get a new mortgage on a new home.

Invest in themselves massive pay reparations for sale again?

We both have good jobs and no dependents, but our credit history is just that. What should we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment